We help foreigners start a new life abroad.
Our aim is to give support and insight into the Polish culture, customs and traditions. Partnering with international corporations, Expat-Cracow provides a wide range of services including:
- Airport transfers,
- Finding suitable accommodation
- Assistance with all administrative formalities for employees such as visas, work permits and residence permits etc.
Our team is made up of highly competent individuals with the all important local knowledge required to ensure a hassle free and smooth re-location process making you feel at ease and safe in your new environment. Our goal is to have our clients settle in as quickly as possible and be ready for work shortly after arriving.
Introduction to the city
- airport/station/railway station pickup
- useful accessories: Cracow map or a guidebook, information about the embassy, useful phone numbers ( ambulance service, police, hospital, taxi, tourist information etc.), guide to the best pubs and restaurants
- on a customer’s request we organise a one day orientation tour showing the most interesting and worthwhile places to see plus shopping centres, post offices, cinemas, leisure centres, parks etc. As part of the tour we arrange lunch or dinner in a traditional Polish restaurant.
- help in purchasing a travel tickets / season tickets.
Flat, Apartment, House search
We will research and provide you with a selection of properties based on your individual requirements. If your schedule does not allow, this can also be done via email. Our company negotiates rental price, length of a lease agreement and completes the inventory when you move in. In the event of any problems, we provide a single point of contact to ensure that the issue is resolved as soon s possible. After moving to a new home we offer assistance in installing the Internet as well as cable TV.
Expat-Cracow offers a weekly cleaning service with towels & bedding change. On our client’s request, cleaning products can be provided. In the event of any plumbing or electrical fault etc., we will organise prompt assistance.
We will find a nanny, housekeeper, cleaner etc. presenting you with several candidates and their references. Moreover, our agent will accompany you to a meeting with the selected applicant.
Business meetings and event parties
- Children’s parties, birthday parties
- business meetings
- integration meetings
Assistance with opening of a personal bank account
We will provide you with information on the various options of bank accounts available, their fees and commissions. We will advise you on the required documentation and assist you as a translator while opening an account.
Assistance with finding a school for children
Expat-Cracow will provide information about any selected educational institution and a list of documents required for entry. On request, we will accompany you throughout the entire process.
Administrative services (legalization of stay)
The company will provide you with all relevant information about immigration formalities, help in preparing and completing the necessary documents and delivering them to the relevant authorities. We will assist in obtaining documents such as residence cards for expats and/or their families, registration of residence, personal identification number and tax ID.